REFUND AND WARRANTY POLICY
At E-Scooter.Life only high quality products are provided to our customers. However, if these products do not meet this policy guideline we have detailed the full customer process below.
We work with a number of manufacturers an distributers located around the world. These manufacturers provide a warranty on their products, which covers them against product defects. As the warranties differ with each manufacturer, please contact us for specific information on a specific product, this can be done through email@example.com .
There is a minimum one year warranty on product defects, however a 6 month maximum applies to battery warranty.
If the warranty is claimed, a process of circa 6-8 weeks to handle the return/replacement is likely. It’s important to note that the warranty will not cover normal wear and tear or negligence.
1. What does my warranty cover?
If your scooter or bike frame fails due to manufacturing and materials, we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered. If you are unsure, please contact the manufacturer or us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper maintenance.
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories • Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
• Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
• If you are not the original owner
4. If I use the scooter/bike and notice a defect or failure after 14 days am I eligible for a refund? No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
4) We will communicate with our manufacturers/distributers, highlighting any faults or defects based on the information provided, we will then require you to send back the original item/s.
5) After the product has been examined and it’s determined that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.
6) What are the scooter rider restrictions and recommendations?
We have specifics regarding max weight restrictions on all of our products.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are unsure which Scooter or Electric Bike to buy, and wish to check before purchasing?
Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging and retuned within 14 days.
Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 24 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method.
Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back us.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning most of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of any items prior to placing your order, we will be happy to help you decide.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer.
USED OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
- Any merchandise which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to try out your bike or scooter indoors before heading out on the road.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- eBay and other online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to E-Scooter.Life.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also initiate a return by calling us on 01934 660194